OJEU Approved Procurement
eXceeding's OJEU Procurement delivers on average 34% savings!
eXceeding is an approved supplier of Fixed Fee Procurement services on the national framework F/045/FFPP/17/MH OJEU: 2017/S 172-352522 and an accredited supplier on the Bloom framework.
Our years of experience working with Public Sector bodies such as Local and Central Government Agencies and the National Health Services have demonstrated our ability to generate savings on average of 34% by supporting procurement activities.
It was this history of success that lead to us applying for, and winning, a place both frameworks. This means eXceeding are pre-approved as a supplier of fixed fee procurement services for any public-sector body.
Not only can we help you reduce costs we can also remove the time and complexity of running a tender to select your procurement partner.
This means we can start working with you straight away to realise the cost savings you need and take the burden of any procurement projects for you, or merely provide additional support to your team when resource is limited.
Who are the frameworks designed to help?
- Government Departments, bodies and agencies
- Non-Ministerial Departments
- Executive Agencies
- Central Government
- Local Government
- Public Corporations
In fact, anybody listed on Public Sector Classification Guide
What Services does it cover?
The frameworks can be split into four different service offers to suit your need:
- OJEU Projects:
Complete end to end procurement process for projects above the defined thresholds under the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
We will take full ownership of delivering your requirements, from strategy to day to day management and delivery.
- Framework mini-competition projects:
eXceeding manages framework mini-competitions, from seeking competition buy-in to utilising the framework and managing the engagement of suppliers.
- Back-Office Support:
Providing back office support only. Your team develop the strategy, approach, tender evaluation and any strategic elements of the procurement process. We supplement your team with day to day management and admin tasks as an extension of your procurement team. At a high level, this includes drafting all tender documentation, collating information and managing communication with suppliers.
- Project Bundle (any combination of the above)
Benefits of partnering with eXceeding
- Reduced risk on the Authority for delivery of procurement projects
- Time and money savings – We can start working on cost saving immediately
- Flexibility and Compliance – The option to up/down scale resources as demand changes
- Experienced pool of professionals that compliments the client’s team
Activities that eXceeding can undertake within these frameworks include:
- Needs analysis, to ensure that you and your organisation gets what it really wants
- Unbiased ROI study, to ensure the proposition is financially viable
- Benchmark existing services from a cost and commercial perspective
- Define a scope of requirements
- Create a shortlist of potential appropriate providers
- Define a selection process and scoring criteria
- Manage process/responses, reducing your time required if appropriate, run SQ and ITT
- Assess and score responses for suitability, capability, financial and cultural fit
- Analytical, objective scoring based on business requirements
- Ensure ongoing measurable success criteria, including mid-contract benchmarking
- Flexible SLAs and contractual terms that meet and protect your organisation’s requirements and not just those of your suppliers
- Transition Project Management