What can we learn from Trump?
Whether you are running for a Presidential election or running to secure new business, if you are in it to win it, you need a clear strategy. Below we explore the key components to a winning strategy
- Understand what the people want - know your market and customers
- Understand your strengths and the competitions weaknesses – work out what you can do to strengthen your position and expose the competitions weaknesses
- Understand your weaknesses and your competitions strengths – have a plan to address your weaknesses
- Understand the issues – know what is important to the decision makers
- Speak clearly in a language that the decision makers can understand
- Keep within the law – abide by the rules
- Don’t make claims that you can’t back up
- Be compelling with your arguments
- Be honest
- Have a plan of what you need to do and follow the plan
For further information on winning strategies please visit our Bid Strategy & Win Theme page
Email [email protected] or call 03333 555 111 for all enquires.