How much does it cost to outsource your bid writing?
By far, the most frequent question that eXceeding is asked on a daily basis is how much do we charge for our services. We take time to fully understand our client’s requirements in order that we can answer this question. The cost of responding to a bid can depend dramatically on:
- The complexity of the bid and questions being asked?
- How much time is available and therefore the amount of resource that will be required?
- How many questions are there?
- What are the word/page limits?
- How long will it take to respond to the question?
- Is there any additional material that needs to be completed?
- Will a client visit need to take place?
- Are you an experienced bidder with supporting collateral or completely new to bidding?
All of these points can have a huge effect on how much it will cost to use an external consultancy business. If you have never experienced the bidding process before and you decide to take it on yourself to complete, it can potentially be a very stressful, disorganised and hectic time for your business. eXceeding’s expert consultants will take the burden away from you, leaving you to focus on the more important things; pricing the response to win!
So how can eXceeding assist you?
- Our professional bid writers all have many years of experience writing bids for small, micro businesses through to global organisations. Our writers create compelling responses for your bid that will make you stand out from your competitors.
- We understand how your bid should be structured, what you need to say and how you should say it. Our consultants have the ability to create persuasive and well-structured bids that they know the evaluator will appreciate.
- Of course, you want your bid to be of the highest quality! eXceeding works under the ISO Standard 9001 – Quality Management that demonstrates that eXceeding has a strong focus towards our customers, giving them the high quality service that they want for their bid. As ISO 9001 is based upon the concept of continuous improvement is an ongoing process, eXceeding continually development the way it works and interacts with its clients.
- You will have a much greater chance of success. The use of a bid writer ultimately increases your company’s chances of success by producing compliant, higher scoring responses that convey and more compelling arguments for your selection.
- If you are considering bidding for public or private sector work you should seriously consider using a professional bid writer. Many companies rely on their sales teams for the completion of submissions; however, this reduces the quality of the bid and also means that their day-to-day duties will suffer as a result.
- We have a totally unbiased agnostic view; we do not suffer from internal politics or “sacred cows” that hamper internal bid writers.
The quote process
When you have found an opportunity to bid for, eXceeding will review the documentation and access how long it will take to complete, its complexity level and of course, the price. We will go through the process of thoroughly understanding your background, what you would like to achieve and if the opportunity is right for you. There’s no point in wasting your time, effort and money into a bid that isn’t 100% suited to you.
The question you should ask is not “how much does it cost to outsource bid writing?”, but “how much does it cost to lose a bid by not outsourcing your bid writing?”.
For further information on responding to bids and tenders, please visit our Bid Writing Responses and Tendering Bid Service page, or call us today on 0333 009 5336 to book your free consultation or email us at [email protected] to discuss all your bidding needs with the eXceeding team.