Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management: Do you need help managing your supply chain? Our experts are here to help!
- Don’t know where to turn for the best provider?
- Are you unsure of how much you should pay?
- Are you getting the best value for money?
- Are there better commercial models out there?
- Do you need assistance renegotiating your existing contract?
If you need assistance in any of these areas, you’ve found the right company to support you
eXceeding is a fully independent supply chain consultancy that prides itself on being able to give impartial, expert advice and support to our clients.
Our team of skilled experts brings decades of real world experience to ensuring that you are not restricted by your incumbent or potential provider’s accreditations, capabilities, knowledge, lack of flexibility, or solutions that make them the most money! So your business is able to obtain the best services, products and solutions from the right provider, competitively priced and on your terms - not theirs!
Managing your selection process to ensure you achieve your business's desired outcome
We are specialists in assessing your needs, running selection processes and negotiating contracts, terms and SLAs that suit your needs. So, whether you’re looking for assistance in an individual area or a complete turnkey solution, we’re here to help.
Here’s some of what can do for you:
- Needs analysis, to ensure that you and your organisation gets what it really wants
- Unbiased ROI study, to ensure the proposition makes financial sense
- Benchmark existing services from a service, cost and commercial perspective
- Produce a scope of requirements
- Create a shortlist of potential appropriate providers, based on our industry knowledge
- Define a selection process and scoring criteria
- Manage process and responses, limiting your time required
- If appropriate, run PQQ, RFI, RFP, ITT, or Tender processes
- Assess and score responses for suitability, capability, cultural fit and costs
- Analytical, objective scoring based on business requirements
- Agree a flexible contractual model that suits you and your business needs
- Ensure ongoing measurable success criteria, including mid-contract benchmarking
- Flexible SLAs and contractual terms that meet and protect your organisation’s requirements and not just those of your suppliers
We challenge you to discuss your requirements with us and we’ll prove that ‘you don’t know what you don’t know’!